You can also submit your own.
- ** PLEASE NOTE WE HAD AUDIO ISSUES. Apologies in advance ** Murder Hobo Show is a podcast about role playing games in general. We pretend to know what we are talking about, but mostly just make fart jokes and say really dumb things. Plug us into your ear holes and […]
- Publisher: Evil Beagle GamesA Terrifying Adventure for The Remote is Screaming, for use with Savage Worlds Adventure Edition. The Trireme Mansion in New Orleans is over 200 years old, and in that time it’s seen a lot of history and passed through many hands. Any number of people have died within its walls, […]
- Publisher: Lunatic DesignThis is a desert themed map pack. It features an oasis, some ruins, canyons, and a camp. It is suitible for a variety of encounters and developed specifically for VTT. All maps are 3300x2550px, drawn for a 22×17 grid, and come with and without a grid as well […]
- Hey folks, new video today, and in this one I go over in DETAIL how to create a character, talking about the differences (along the way) about Explorers vs SWADE. Its a little longer then I'd like but I wanted to be sure to go over things I thought […]
- Publisher: Atomic Ninja StudiosA backyard birthday party becomes a gruesome affair when a demon possessed piñata attacks! Written By Jerrod 'Savage Daddy' Gunning Pinatapocalypse is the latest in the series of monthly One Shots from Atomic Ninja Studios. Each is SWADE compatible and contains everything you need for a quick and easy […]
- Publisher: Pinnacle EntertainmentHi, A new Arcane Background for your fantasy adventures: Dragon Roughrider. In short, the player will use a card deck and randomly gets the benefit of magic, the best being to become a dragon, or call one, or get some dragon powers. I strongly advice you to use […]